Interview: Mustafa Alabsi, CEO Within Earth Holidays
Posted by Vero
Within Earth is an Advance B2B Global Travel Platform allows Worldwide Travel Partner to Access and Book over 700,000 hotels worldwide via B2B Or API Instantly with More than 70,000 Direct Contracted Hotels. Plus, Worldwide Transfers, Flight and Unique Packages module, Car Rental, Train Bookings & DMC Services. With our Powerful Technology Within Earth has grown to be One of the Leading B2B Travel Platform in the Middle East, Asia & Africa. While expanding our Footprint to Russia & USA, and Europe.
On this occasion we interviewed the CEO and founder, Mustafa Alabsi who explains how working their connectivity with TravelgateX is working for them, as well as the challenges for next year and the expansion strategy of his company.
- What are some of the biggest challenges for your sector right now?
- In General, the Travel industry was one of the most industry effected with Covid-19 Pandemic, however that hard time is behind us now, as the business is growing significantly since Quarter 2 this year, we have onboarded more than 30+ API Clients in the same period. Hence, we are very optimistic on the Travel Industry recovery.
During the challenging Time we have seen great opportunities to grow our Domestic Market share within Asia, Middle East & Europe. At the same time, we have managed to upgrade our technology with exclusive functions, and yes, thanks for the hard time which played role on our growth today.
- What do you think are some of the biggest opportunities for the travel industry in 2022?
- We believe there are hundreds of Opportunities for the Travel Industry, Post Covid. As they believe the Pandemic has created bigger space of competition in Multi Markets and encourage clients to look for new partners to ensure they provide the best contents in terms of Hotels Pricing and services and in Within Earth have strived hard during Pandemic to build strong product portfolio which is today translated to over 150% growth on our business compared to 2019.
- What is a crazy or out-of-the-box product or technology that you would personally like to ?
- Well, it's an interesting question, our Mind always on top of new Ideas and Innovations, we are looking forward to having Unique in API content with standardize Personal Service, It's not only about selling hotel Room but to provide as well a real experience of product such Hotel amenities, Upsell, upgrades, and extra hotel services via API.
- What is your favorite thing about working in hospitality/Travel/Tourism?
- The concept of Traveling is about Joy & Happiness, we are memories creator, every time I think that we are part of creating thousands of good memories for families, friends, and travelers around the globe gives us the inspiration to work our upmost to be innovated and create innovated ideas that keep us always different and Unique.
- What does TravelgateX add value to your business?
- I believe TravelgateX was one of the best decision we have made, working with Such reputed company which understand the market challenges and make business logic easier was something I admired, and yes being a part of TravelgateX as supplier has helped a lot to acquire new clients without worrying about the integration and onboarding process which normally might take up to weeks or months, I would like to say thanks for your support TravelgateX you are part of our growth.
- What suggestions/challenges would you give to the TeamX?
- I would suggest having more interaction of the members of TravelgateX which could be introduced by TeamX to ensure that every member do understand the value of the supplier or Buyers within TravelgateX platform and this shall bring beneficial growth of exchange right products within members and would significantly increasing sales exchange within platform.
- Can you talk more about solutions you think will be most impactful in the next 12 to 18 months as travel begins to recover?
- I believe it’s all about Understanding Market's needs as the market has been changed a lot Pre- and Post-covid and trend of traveling keep changing, hence I believe full understanding of market movements demands, data analysis is the most impactful tool for coming period.
- What are the plans for 2023? Looking ahead to the next year, what are your top two or three priorities?
- Expanding to new Markets acquiring new Clients around the world, ensuring our product having maximum reachability in both B2B & API Arena
- What advice do you have for young people just entering the travel technology space
- Dream Big, think out of the box, do not let challenges bring you down every mistake you do it adds into your experience portfolio. There are lots of areas can be improved related to travel technology. Who ever finds the pain and get a solution for it will definitely make the glory.